Part of what I love about being an orthodontist is being able to give my patients the latest and greatest treatments. With my extensive involvement in the field of orthodontics, my patients can rest assured they’ll always get the most up-to-date, comfortable care.
A Solid Educational Foundation
I received my education from an outstanding school, where I learned how to straighten teeth and make beautiful smiles. The communication skills I learned working as a pharmacist prepared me to explain things to patients and help them make better choices in regards to their oral health.
- Orthodontic Specialist Certification – University of Minnesota, 1999
- Master of Science in Dentistry – University of Minnesota, 1998
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Minnesota, 1996
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy – University of Minnesota, 1987
Since my patients’ quality of care is my top priority, I take more than three times the required amount of continuing education in order to stay up to date on the latest technologies in orthodontic dentistry, including Invisalign® clear aligners, advanced interceptive appliances, preventative orthodontics, permanent retainers, and SureSmile®. In addition to being named as one of the “Top Orthodontists” in the area by Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine in 2002, I am also the co-author of many presentations and articles in dentistry.
- American Association of Orthodontists Award
- Minnesota Association of Orthodontists Award
- American Association of Public Health Dentistry Award
- American College of Prosthodontics Achievement Award
- American College of Dentists Award
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Midwest Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Minneapolis District Dental Society
- Northside Dental Society
- Seattle Study Club
- Implant Educational Continuum
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon